Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Gleh....

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"Its deja vu all again."
--Some dumb newscaster on the 11:00 news last night.

Well, been awhile has it? Afterbreaking a few sewing machines and bleeding fingers, I've finally finished my first sewing project, a bath robe. ^____^ YATTA YATTA YATTA! *dances w/ green leaf*

Dio: OMG, no.......
Loki: BANANA PHONE!

/dropkick Loki

Looks great and I hope I get a decent grade....after all the Hel I went thru, after all. Adn soon I'll be building my light table for use in the animation processes. BTW Ub Iwerks is fucking awsome. Anyone who can animate 700 frames a dayis GOD. And not a Norse one either.

Hermod: Aw.......

Sate, Yaoi-con costumes! Here we go (Ryochan and myself listed respectively):

Gon & Killua from HunterXHunter
Hisoka & Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei
Hikaru Shindou from Hikaru no Go and Loki from Matantei Loki RAGNAROK (of course ^^)
And of course, a special costume!! Try to guess. Its a character in the line-up. One is on Halloween and the other is during the Bishonen Auction. ^_^

That's it, folks. When I get more time, I'll post again. Go see Shaun of the Dead! And Ju-On is fuckign scary!! o_o Reveiw soon to bve forthcoming. Ja ne!

*Til next time, Lunies!*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home