Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Wanna Die?

Clio's Word of the Week:
Yurei (n): (dim/hazy/faint spirit) The spirits/souls of dead people who linger on earth because they have unfinished business. In most stories, yurei are female and usually are seeking revenge. Yurei are said to appear between 2am and 3am, usually appear in white, and usually do not possess legs.
--From Beyond the Camera's Lens, Ghost Section

I have eyeball cancer! I love March birthdays!

To my wonderful persocom/AICA Clio, congrats to you and the staff at Psychic Cafe on the A+. But then...you all prolly saw THAT coming, didn't you?

Chester. ^^ Of course.

Nothing much to report, lunies, as things are a mite slow. Oh, for those who've noticed my inadvertant Mayu gimp impression, I'm fine. The bruise is healing fine, and I don't think the toe is broken, like my dear FATHER (><) suggested. Moogle-man, Sano: XP. ^^ j/k

Fanime's coming, so all you cosplaying otaku better get ready!! Its gonna be a hoot! XD XD XD Tho it seems like hell trying to keep a group together, not to mention finishing costumes. I have a total of 2, read it, 2 costumes finished, and its for the same chara! >< If school wasn't in my way, I'd be finishing....bleh. When I learn to sew decently, this should all go smoother. Hopefully.

Whelp, that's about it....gotta get back to the sweat shop of homework...tho that won't be stopping me from chatting at the same time....^^;; Sate! Ikimasho! Or whatever!

*Abenobashi will pwnx0r j00.....ph34r teh 3v!l*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home