Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Finals Are Evil......

What's on Dez's Desktop: Tsuzuki Asato and lyrics to Eden

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"I laugh in the face of damnation."
--Loki, on the wrath of Odin, Heimdall, and whomever else was pissed at him at the time.

-_- zzzzz...... Wha~~? Morning awready?? Wah.....too many final papers!!!! Ergh, and my final project for art is due Monday.... Already is looking like 9-10 pages of stright pen and ink on 11X14 Bristol paper. At least now I have a story....its just....odd. Any time the words "Do the Matrix" and "hot pink string bikini" are in a comic, is it cause for worry and wonder. Such is my life. -_-

I was gonna welcome our new member , but we've post-poned the event to a time when I'm not doing homework. She seems to understand...such a sweet girl, unlike SOME people I know.... *incriminating glare*

Loki: Whaaaaat~~? I'm not always evil. XD

Weather sux0rs lately. Too damned cold, and too windy. I'm thinking the big SF trip on the 13th's gonna be absolute HELL. Shopping season, traffic, and its goddamn COLD in SF....and I really didn't enjoy myself on the last excursion.... Yes, I'm bitchy over the cold. Can i help it? I'm a Californian. We're used to nice sunny weather.

Loki: You and your damn sunlight.
Aro: Don't be bitter cuz Scandinavia was cold as all sin. Count your blessings; its snowing in Iowa.
Loki: Yeah, but here....Sunny California.....XP
Aro: Hey~~.... Its not always sunny. ^_^ Sometimes there's wind.
Loki: XD, yeah and sometimes there's a lone cloud whisping by, and then the Air Force fighter jets are dispatched to shoot it down.
Aro: XD True.

I'm glad someone can be all patter right now. Boku wa hating Geology. Well, one week or so till the end of the semester so Woo-hoo. Pleh, I wanna party down before I freeze to death. Oh! While I'm still thinking of it, a HUGE congradulations to Traykor-san for graduating! And then she's off back to Arizona where its prolly a smidge warmer and she doesn't have to deal with Ah-nold. XD XD I think its safe to say that the other states are laughing at us, especially cuz they think now we're all gonna falll into the ocean. Which really isn't gonna happen, we're just gonna break off to hang w/ Hawaii. ........Alaska can come too. So yeah, before that tangent gets too odd, Congrats Traykor-san!!!!! =* *glomphuggles*
Warming up a bit, I'm gonna go get ready to talk about mass extinctions and then work on earthquakes till I throw up! ^^ Doesn't that sound fun???? -_- So yeah, catch ya all at a later date!

*Till next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home