Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

And You're All Welcome to Bite Me

Clio's Word of the Week:

Angst (n)--Anxiety, heartbreak, agony; usually used when describing what characters go through in some fanfics.

Welcome to another installment of Random Lunacy. Today, we'll be talking about finals. Finals are evil. Ne, Loki-kun?

Loki (nodding sagely): Ne.

Bethany, our Manga Muse agrees, since she also is going through finals, w/ a project looming in the near future. Thank god she's possessed by an entire manga ring. XD XD Sate! Finals sux0r! Fortunately, my last Geology lab was today, and I'm done w/ that. I still have the lecture, and then there's my speech which needs to be finished by Friday. Good thing it's on something I know well: video games and violence. Woo.

Well, we've put off her arrival long enough, so with out further ado, we present our newest member: Coleco Vison.

Coleco: ^_^ I'm so happy to finally be here!
Rya: Welcome to the team, Coleco.
Syndelin: I even updated the stat bar to include her. ^^ Go me!
Loki: Wow, so you finally got off you ass to update it?
Syndelin: Don't make me hurt you, Loki.
Aro: So, Coleco, tell us a bit about yourself.
Coleco: Well, I'm from a small town called Console where nothing extraordinary ever happens, I can travel through televisions, I like cute things, the 80's r0x0r my b0x0rs, and the comic series I hail from is a 4-koma that's 1 part FLCL, 2 parts Azumanga Daioh, and 3 parts Neo Black 9, the early years.
Rya: And its called Electric Boogaloo.
Diz: O_O She even speaks l33t! I love her!
Loki: She'll fit in nicely.
Coleco: ^_^ And for my first order of business--*dropkicks Loki*
Loki: >< HEY!
Aro: Yeah, she definently fits in.

So welcome Coleco, hope you balance everyone out....XD PROPS!

Whelp, since that sidebar took forever, I'd better wrap up. Especially since about 5 things happened while posting. Joyness. So catch ya on a later date!

*Till next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home