Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Sneezy Game!

What's On Dez's Desktop: Seiichiro Tatsumi smiling psychotically; Hijiri Manase tasting Asato Tsuzuki's horible cooking.
(Note: Desktop changes. A lot.)

Lolita: Good morning, evening, etc, to you all.
Lex: This is Random Lunacy. We're posting....
Aro: You're reading it.
Rya: Today we're posting from the recording studio in the Random Lunacy Complex.
Loki: And its a wonderful day in our neighborhood.
Rya: So Lolita, how is life sans Raz the past few days?
Lolita: Not as bad as one might think. I spend a lot of quality time with all you guys and last night, Lex, Aro, Syndelin, and I all partook in a lil "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" marathon from Syn's TiVo.
Loki: We have a TiVo???
Aro: Apparently.
Lolita: Ne, Lex-kun? (pause) Oh.
Loki: Oh, Lex's having a sneeze festie!
(Lex sneezes a couple of times in the backround)
Rya: Must be the winter allergies.
Lex: Annnnnnd we're go..... *sniff*
Rya (sneezes): Dammit it must be contageous. My nose is kicking in.
Loki: I'll kick your nose in. Anyway--
Rya: Yeah, I think we're all just allergic to the recording studio. Or the complex itself.
Loki: Well, I guess that means we need to sacrifice the cat.
(MaoMao meows confused)
Lex: I think it might be the cat.
Lolita: B-but the cat is soooo cute!
Rya: XD Nekos not allowed in places with computer equipment. Nekos chew wires.
Loki: Yeah, well, cats are the root of evil, namely allergies, so I say we sacrifice her.
Aro: .......Riiiiight. I say we just sacrifice YOU.
Rya: Or dropkick you. Whichever comes first.
Loki: O_o
Aerith: I thought dropkick was 2 words.....

Yes, today, we're all playing the Sneezy Game, cuz the Winter Cold seems to have snuck up on us.....>< Runny noses sux0r. Anyway. Squeezing in a post before leaving, and this post is subject to editing. As always. XD

Tonight, about half of SJSU's Tsunami Anime Club's heading out to see "The Golden Laws", the movie we all got tickets for. Looks superb but I'll tell you how it goes prolly tomorrow. Time travel never looked so amazing. And fun.

Speaking of time travel, Defiance has certainly taken the cake for insane plot twists by time travel. My favorite dungeon in Blood Omen has now been fully 3-D rendered, and Raz and Kain are both in it. I smell sacrilige and Battle Royale. ^_^ I can't wait!

Raziel (singing): "Ev-rybody dies in---"
Aelys (beans Raz with a club)

Awwww.....such love! Anyway, watch this space for (ha!) coming attractions....XD And I guess only a few of you will catch that.....XD Good luck for Penny, as she's off to FIDM (fashion college) for her critique and interview! Send her lotsa luck, minna-san! So catch ya all at a later date!

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home