Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Kawaii-chan's Word of the Week:

Chocobo (n): Large, ostrich-like birds, usually yellow, but often come in hues such as blue, black, and gold. Generally used as transportation in the RPG series Final Fantasy. Known to say "wark".

Hey all. This following rant thingy goes especially out to CloudZero: I got the soundtrack for Final Fantasy XI! Mwa-ha!!!!! I got it yesterday from my dad, who also brought me the soundtrack for "Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind". Man, I love my Chocobo tunes.... ^>^ *>* Wark...... So yeah, I am a happier widget, due to the new tunes I have scored.

Just postin' for posting sake, as I, again, have nothing to say....or much to report. Um, so I'll cop-out and do a shoutout to my posse down in San Ho.....

Aelys: *Boot to the head*
Rya: Ouch......
Aelys: Enough with the cheap cop-outs!
Loki: How're my homies, down in Valhalla? Yo yo yo.....
Bridget: Yo-yo?
Rya, Aelys, Loki: -_-

Um, to my new reader, Miroku, thanks....I think. I like being weird, try reading the older logs, mostly April 2002, especially the RanLune Love Triangle Saga, as it is the single most funny thing on this blog--

Loki: Excluding your mom.

LOKI!!!!!

Loki: Whoops......*hides*

So, thanks Miroku, I need more readership from people who aren't personal friends forced into reading......XD

Hey, Aise, if you find that RanLune seems to be not posting, do a post. But wait at least three days, and leave my underaged ukes alone. (Underaged ukes: Kage, Kozumi, Loki, Diz) And don't rearrange the furniture.

Megumi, thanks for all your support, I will try to comment more often. Tano-chan, and Chou, you guys too.

CloudZero: Ha ha...I got FFXI sdtk....j/k XD XD I'll try to comment on your blog more often too. Call me!

And to the other readers, thanks for the support, and we'll try to do something more interesting soon. Love ya! Drop dead. XD XD

*Til next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home