Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, October 06, 2003

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:

"The meat and potatoes are Heavy Metal, but the pie is Bjork."
--Overheard in Art Class (2-D Concepts)

Yet another week goes by and posting slows dooooowwwwwnnnnn. I apologize for the infrequent posting, as school and other things can occupy this host's small brain....Like certain deities....

Aro: That'd be you dude. (points to Loki)
Loki: And, of course, Bahamut over there.
Aerith: And Raz.
Loki: Well, dude, Aro, aren't you a deity?
Aro: Formerly. Now I'm---
Kage: Just some schmuck who sits around and drinks and rarely does exorcisms.....
Aro: Hey.....

Its prolly cuz of the severe lack of news.....I heard August was slow on news....but October hasn't sprung anything on me. 'Cept maybe FF7: Advent Children, but that's really just peanuts. Recently, the count up here in RanLune is about 27 different personalities......yeah, with Loki and Coleco/Atari (depending on who decides to stay), its around 27. We've had to retire some people.....so I've decided that the Head was too much and thought it was time to be retiring.

Inha: Yes, and they're also coy and shy.
Rya: WTH?!
Inha: She said "retiring". It means reserved or shy.
Rya: .......You're on crack Inha.

And yes, I apologize for not having the book review of "Party Monster" up, as I was distracted that night by, like, 6 people IMing me. I mean, thanks for talking w/ me, but Holy Cow.....

Lex: Moooooooo.......

So I'll try to have that up sometime before yet another month passes us by. And Syndelin/Pongo's Movie Review of Rocky 5---Thousand. Just kidding, I was thinking "Mambo Italiano" but we'll see. Then that'll be a book -and- movie review about gay people. Joy upon joys.

Listening to some J-Pop on animeFM, an internet radio station...... Pretty cool. They play Two-Mix, I am a happy widget. Twwwwooooooo-Miiiiiiiixxxxxxxxx(su)!!!!!!!!!!!! And Tomoe Shinohara's "Chime"....good stuff. Whee, J-pop r0x0rs.

So, I'm gonna get back to commenting on the wacky music, read blogs, and generally have an internet ball. Catch ya'll on the flip side...... Comment dammit! XD XD just kidding.

*Till next time, Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home