Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, September 01, 2003

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:

"Nabisco, be my disco."
--Matt, X-Entertainment, Oreo Madness Article

Syndelin: Whee! Another Two-Mix CD!!! (dances dico-like)
Lex: Uh, right.....
Aro: Welcome to the All Night Disco Version of Random Lunacy.
Dio: Complete with random dance-offs from Lex, Syn, and Rya.
Rya: Get down! (ducks)
Aro: And funky. (gets decked by a flying disco ball)
Dio: ^^;; Let's rave?
Lex (tries to rave): Ya'll got to raise up.
Aro (break dancing): I'm 'bout ready to bust a phat groove.
Rya: Dear lord....
Dio: Did everyone take their ecstacy?
Syndelin: XD
Aro: XD
Lex: No, dude, I took all your ecstacy.
Dio: You know I once heard froma wise man that people shouldn't worry about kids getting into drugs and violence from video games. Kids don't always do what they see in video games. I mean, its not like anyone runs around in a dark room, chasing ghosts and popping pills to techno music....oh wait, that's a rave....
Rya: XD XD That "wise man" was Loner.....
Syndelin: Hello, everyone, you're reading Random Lunacy. I'm Syndelin Valentine, the Master of Mix.
Aro: I'm Aro of Swords, Master Breaker.
Lex: XD I'm Lex McCloud, Rave Master.
Dio: I'm Dio Maxwelle, the Chobit.
Rya: Oh, so now we're doing manga references? Then I'm Rya Li St. John, FLCL.
Aro: XD XD
Lex: Damn it Rya, you always get the best nicks....XD
Rya: FLCL, cuz its cheaper than acid.

Hey all, sorry for the less than constant updates, as school has kept us busy. We applogize for the inconvenience.

Short post today, as today is my official anniversary with my lovely koibito Ryo. Yes, two years ago on this day, Yaoi-con was born into full glory and Ryo and I first became an item. Man, the time sure does fly by....seems like only yesterday, I was trying my damnedest not to make my feelings for her so obvious....ah, love.... Wish I could be with her right now, but alas, that cannot happen.... T_T Oh well, we'll make the best of it, just as we have for the last two years.

The best relationships, I've been told, comes in threes. Well, in my case, its has, as Ryo and I have one more person in our relationship. She lives in Malaysia but I've been told she's coming to the states soon. I'm really excited about this, cuz we already get along and we basically think along the same wavelengths most of the time. Woe be to Ryo....XD XD I can't wait until she comes. She's a cutey, believe me. For those who have seen her....well, there you go. ^^;; she's cuter than me....

Anyway, mayhaps more on that later, as the gang's gotten a huge disco party going on in my head. I've gotta go get my lame anniversary present ready, so all ya'll have some fun and I'll see you tomorrow! Ja ne minna-san!

I'm Card! Find out which Kii Din Character you are here!
You are Card Eeler. You are a depressed, sarcastic,
irritating young child who is the reincarnation
of a god.


Advice: Try some uppers or anti-depressants.
Whichever. You need to lighten up a little.
Card may not have the option, but you certainly
can go find a nice psychiatrist to talk to
about your problems. They're paid to listen.


Kii Din Personality Test
brought to you by Quizilla

Check out this comic ppl! It rocks!
http://kiidin.limonade-douce.net/

*Til next time, Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home