Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Thursday, July 24, 2003

Perhaps I should be working on Pot Sticker, or at the very least, getting my scanner to work so I can send my Koi the production sketches for a manga we're working on. In case anyone's wondering these are the comics I'm currently working on:

Pot Sticker--An undead private investigator, his high school aged parner and his ghostly twin sister investigate paranormal crimes, perform exorcisms and generally have a ball in San Francisco as only dead people can. Shounen Ai.

Neo Black 9--In the fantastic world of Pun, there existed a group of warriors sworn to protect the peace of the land. This is not their story.

Neo Black 9: Second Rush (production title)--Ever wondered what would happen if the crew of Neo Black 9 had kids? Ease your wondering people, its happened! Complete with a story! Horrors! Shounen Ai.

Room 102--Joint project between Ryo and myself, Rice is an art student who meets his roommate Eli...in a...um, odd sorta way..... Life, School, Love, and Shonen Ai, all in Royce Hall's decrepit dormatory. There's a time and place for everything, and its called Art College. Shounen Ai warning.

Possessive Ink [Still in production]--Possessive Ink is a doujinshi ring run, unbeknownst to the anime community, by a single girl possessed by the spirits of two manga artists and a cosplayer. Shoujo Ai.

Ecstacy Education (production title) [Still in production]--Woe be to students, Wildwood High School has some of the most insane teachers this side of the states. Fortunately though, some of those students are more than up to the job of raising hell with them.

Well, that's most of them..... There may be more but that's all I'm able to handle. Some of RanLune's residents may be making an appearance in one or another. Fun stuff abound! Or not.

h Random Lunacy's new comment box, now I can assign homework to all my readers! Mwa ha ha ha! Well, mostly, I'll ask you to find something for me, cuz I'm just that evil, and I'll ask you to leave your findings in the comment box (for links, or other replies) or my e-mail addy (for links). Ya'll better do it cuz you get something reallllly nice for your efforts! Ganbatte ya'll!

Homework assignment: CloudZero and I were talking about things like Pia Carrot and Air so you're homework is to find me some good pics of Bishoujo. Nice, clean images, mind you, PG-13 , if I want hentai I can find it myself. Leave links in comment box area or mail 'im to me at the e-mail posted in the profile thingy above.

*Till next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home