Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, July 21, 2003

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:

"Evil will always triumph over Good, because Good is DUMB."
--Dark Helmet, "Spaceballs"

Syndelin: Good morning, evening, afternoon, night, whatever.....
Lex: Welcome to another installment of Random Lunacy.
Dio: Today, we are posting from the San Fran bay...somewhere near Alcatraz.
Aro: We're checking out the usual hotspots of the city...casing the area for future issues of Pot Sticker.
Kage: No doubt looking for a place to have Aro tortured within an inch of his angsty bishonen unlife.
Aro: ......-_-
Syndelin: You'd think we'd have the budget for an actual seaworthy boat.
Dio: That's why we grabbed Kage. Free child labor.
Lex: We don't have a budget...we barely have a control center functional enough for efficient living.
Aro: I hear we're springing for a Playstation 2 controller, duel shock, multi-tap.
Lex: Assuming we change the current currency from sexual favors into actual monetary units.
Aro: I think we should get a better boat next time. A motor boat, cuz my arms are getting really, really tired....
Kage: No way, we said we'd switch in shifts.
Lex: You row for an hour, I row for an hour....
Aro: Its been my turn for the last three hours...!
Syndelin: We should just dock at Gayhead.
Aro: We're not in Massachussets. And quit aping Geeks in Space.
Lex: ....Wait...can we say that...?
Aro: Of course we can, its the Internet. We can say whatever we want.
Kage: Especially with our PG-13 rating.
Syndelin: Man, we are sooooo lucky we don't have a comment box.
Aro: Well, we're gonna let Kozu and the rest of the gang in the Head-quarters take over, until we get a story... or something....So back to you guys at the studio!

Meh...I know we'll get one eventually..... Gah, sometimes the personas up here get really out of control....Ah well, smack happens, ne?

I apologize for the whole depressive introspective speil last post.... Sometimes, things like that blindside you on lazy Thursdays. I assure you that I am fine and dandy, especially after seeing "Pirates of the Carribbean" later that day. Cool beans movie, rant soon to be forthcoming.

There really isn't much of a goal or docket today...so its just whatever hits my slow brain. I just got back from SF, visiting a good friend of mine. We watched several horror movies and I finally got to see "Old School". I thought it would be more linear than it turned out to be...kinda like a slice of life movie without a heavy plot. It was pretty funny....Will Farrel is fscking hilarious. I also partook in "Ringu" (movie review also soon to be forthcoming), "Thir13en Ghosts", and "The Birdcage", my favorite Robin Williams movie. I suppose rants on these movies will be coming....dunno when, as I am really tired. I also am debating with Inha to review the book "How to Be an Evil Villian" in the place of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". I'm kinda annoyed with Harry right now...but no so annoyed that Inha will let me avoid reading until I am ready.

Inha: You promised!! Besides, HP & OotP is a masterpiece!

I already had it kinda spoiled. I know who dies.

Inha: ...............

Ah, well, things happen. I got some flack on the "Soul Reaver" spoiler, and the FF7 spoiler...but its not like everyone doesn't know.... If something is common knowledge, is it still a spoiler? I dunno, I, again, am pretty tired from the weekend, which involved small amounts of alcohol, scary movies, bunk beds, and indoor picnics. More later, if I feel up to it.

Better check back with the gang to see if they found anything...so let's go to the RanLune Fiber Optic, Infrared Motorboat for an update.

Syndelin: Thanks. Well, we're not really finding anything here. We've sent Aro down with the divers to get an interview.....
Kage: Sans diving equipment, as we don't have the money to spring for any.....
Lex: Its fine. He's just undead, what's a lil drowning?
Aro (surfacing): Well, Syndelin, we didn't find anything down there.....Um, we did talk to a coupla fish but they seemed quite unresponsive and wouldn't give us a statement. I'd like to say I swim like a rock--
Random character (from behind an oar): I like Pho.
Aro: ---And that my trenchcoat got caught on an anchor. Excuse me, I think I'm getting bitten by a shark. (suddenly desurfaces, a small cloud of blood forming)
Lex: I vote we leave him down there.
Syndelin: I second the motion. We're ditching his ass.
Lex: Ok! We're heading back to land and a bowl of hot clam chowder. Back to you guys in the studio. (starts rowing, sans Aro)
Kage (to himself): Pho????

*Till next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home