Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Kawaii-chan's word of the week:
Gwar-(interj) a word encompassing frustration, irritation and annoyance; usually uttered in times of frustration, etc. Akin to darnit and any other incarnations of that word.

Sate, there really isn't much going on aboot--

Lex: Stop talking Canadian.

XD Ok. On the good news side, my grandparents, whom have been in Iowa since May, are finally coming home. Currently they are en route, somewhere in Nevada, so they'll be coming to good ol San Ho' around 6 today, or tomorrow. Originally they were supposed to be back a week or two before Fanime, but my Great Aunt Pauline had come down with somehting awful and was in the hospital. She was released just recently, bout a week ago and Granny and Granpa are finally on thir way back to sunny Cali. ^^ We are happy widgets, Penny and I.

Rya: What the hell are widgets?
Raz: I heard they squeak.
Anna: I hear they're like Miyazaki Dust Bunnies.

Bakas....-_- So there is much celebration to be had. I think I'll make a crumble or something.

Rya: I'll help!
All: NO!
Clio (head chef): No no, Rya-chan, I've got it!
Rya (muttering): Damn AICA.

Umm, Inha's book review will be forthcoming, as we need to finish Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Sorry, I know I should have finished it by now, but my dear sweet sister Penny wouldn't let me touch the book until she was done. Gwar........ So our goal is to have it done in 4 hours...but I've been told that it may not be feasable...... So we'll see. From what I hear, Harry (with all due respect Rowling-sensei) is acting like a little bitch. Must be puberty kicking in.

The movie review will also be forthcoming, as soon as Syndelin finds the right movie.

Syndelin: I wanna make it count! The Star Wars Holiday Special was a lot to live up to! Damn...I shoulda started with something smaller....
Lex: Like "A Clockwork Orange"?
Syndelin: I don't do Kubric.
Lex: "Evil Dead"?
Syndelin: You just like it cuz of the hentai tree-tentacle rape scene.
(Boooiiiioooiiiooiiiinggg!)
Lex: No harm, no foul.
Syndelin: No more hentai for you.
Aro: Damn.
Diz: If you're doing that, why don't you do "Ringu"?
Syndelin: .......
Aro: Hell NO! I ain't going w/o sleep for another week again!
Syndelin: Done.
Aro: NOOOOO!!
Ashton: What are you all worked up about? You're already dead.
Aro: Yeah, but getting your heart ripped out the back of your chest still hurts like a bitch, don't it?
Lex: Damn, that Urban Legends side story's really giving you hell, eh Aro?
Aro: That and Aisu and Dez planning angsty rape scenes involving me.
Several fangirls: And we get to read this when??
Aro: .................

Yeah, as you can see, I'm in one of those moods again....gotta torture my charas. They wouldn't be good charas if I protected them from everything, now would they?

Kozumi: Then what's with you protecting Kage "till he's legal"?

Gotta have at least *one* innocent and pure underaged bishonen up here. I just didn't have the "Underaged Bishonen Protection Program" up when I created you, Kozu.

Kozumi (glares at Kage): ..........
Ashton: Can't wait, dear boy. I've been getting bored with Effram.
Kage: Well, you're gonna hafta wait for another 4 years.
Kozumi: He's 14?! Dammit! I was 15 when---ergh! Damn you! Damn you and all your semes!

Yeah, but they're really good (read: abusive) semes. Who's here today? Yes, Zero, I see you in the back.... Is Faust here? Oh, there you are...and Lucius too! Back for more I see.

Lucius (staring lustfully at Aro): Can't get enough.
Aro: O_o /).(\
Hiding ain't gonna help. Anyway, I can see that anymore will turn this into an PG-13 rated post. Maybe R, given that a lot of semes are here..... I can hear the ukes crying.... Ah well, what's up next on the docket?

Diz: Umm, the monthly book and movie reviews..... Some more poetry.... The rest of the Fanime Report.... And something about chickens. That's all up next!

120% Seme
120% Seme


How seme are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I love me. XD (courtesy of Aisu)

*Till next time Lunies!*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home