Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Brawl Diaries: Playing w/ Ness

Going back to my original point of how I curse like a sailor during games, one game I've found I enjoy screaming at is Mario Kart DS. Roughly every five seconds, the SJSU Student Union is flooded with screams of "FUCK YOU CHOCO!" "I'm sorry, Skuld!!!" "NOOOOO, I HAD A FUCKING GOLDEN MUSHROOM, ASSHOLE!" "I'mma fucking kill you!" "Outta the fucking way, you fat ass Bowser!" "GIMME A HUG!" "OMFG Dio has a starman!" etc, etc.
So, its basically like this:

Typical Mario Kart Love by ~DioMaxwelle on deviantART
That's Mario Kart in all its vulgar glory. Don't get me started on Bomberman for the DS. It makes this look like preschool. XD

As for Brawl, the same kinda dialogue occurs, just not as....colorful. It certainly is loud. My favorite saying is: "You're a cheating whore" or some variation of it. Its like my mantra. If I could, it'd be my taunt for online play. I'm not a tier whore; my preference for the EB charas stem from the fact they look fucking adorable, not because, like a weapon, they can be deadly.
I have no self-control with this kinda thing; cursing is second nature. The problem is that other people cna pick up on it because saying "shit" is like breathing to me. So, if Ness, instead of Lucas came over to play, it'd be more like this:
Photobucket
Yes. Ness would pick up all his dirty words from me. Its not like he'd be learning them from Paula and Jeff. No, I don't' spam PK Fire. Not with Lucas. With Ness, I'm a fucking lighter.

I have a feeling if Ness hung out with me, we'd be doing "yo momma" jokes every 3 seconds.

*You're goddamn cheating whore, Ness*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home