Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Stay Free My Misery

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"Incest is the new black."
--Liltichan on...well, incest.

Dio: Good whatever, Lunies. This is the RL Gang, posting from headquarters today.
Diz: We're cleaning the place up for the upteenth time.
Lex: Clio, how's the dusting?
Clio: Fine enough. I think we need help moving the furniture in the living areas.
Diz: Um. Where'd that skeleton come from??
Dio: Hmmm. That must be one of the retired members of RL.
Lex: ..........Oh. Swell.
Diz: And the rotting corpses in the basement?
Dio: Leo's doing when Mei invited them over.
Diz: And the pyramid in the bathroom?
Dio: Ask Lunis.
Lunis (off-screen): Yeah. Sorry about that.
Dio: Ok then. I'm Dio "Head Honcho Since 1999" Maxwelle.
Diz: I'm Diz "Dio's Younger Much More Attractive and Red-Haired Sister" Maxwelle.
Lex: And I'm Lex "Heading for Cover From Mount St. Dio" McCloud.
Dio: Diz, you better sleep with one eye open tonight.
Diz: ^___^;;;;;

I never did get back to that softball game. I wonder if I should hold another. And that Battle Royale parody.....Hmmm. I guess I have something to do when I have the time after finals and projects.

For now, here's a Scottish Fold Kitten being cute:


............

Lex: Wait. Wut?

Oh, sorry, I meant this video. I have to stop copy and pasting so cavalierly:


Ok! Now that the comments are back, I can assign you all homework!

Lex: Oh joy.

-_-/)*X_O SMACK Shaddup. Ok, the assignment, guys, is to help me out w/ the links on the sidebar so I can link y'all. The "tutorial" is totally over my head, and I'd like to be able to link you guys in one easy step. And once I get it, leave your link to your blog, vlog, xanga, LJ, DA, youtube channel, whathaveyou. Thanks in advance! Gold star to the most helpful (oh hell, you'll get a gold star for just posting. XD)

*Til Next Time, Lunies*

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incest: Not just for ugly hicks, creepy freakshows and royalty.

As for your links, I'll try a step-by-step, by not even having a Blogger account and only using Help. This should be fun!

This all depends on whether you are using a Layout or a Template. Easy way to check, at the top of the screen does it say Layout or Template?

If it says "Layout"
1) Click on the Layout tab at the top of the screen
2) You should see a design showing how your Blogger looks, with a box called "Page Elements" on the left
3) Click on the Page Element called "Link List" and it should give the option to "Edit" the list.

If it says "Template"
1) Click on the Template tab at the top of the screen
2) There should be a tab marked "Edit HTML"
3) Click on "Edit HTML"
4) Using your browser, do a find for the word "Links" until you come across
<h2 class="sidebar-title">Links</h2>
<ul>
   <li><a href="http://news.google.com/">Google News</a></li>
   <li><a href="http://EDITME">Edit-Me</a></li>
   <li><a href="http://EDITME">Edit-Me</a></li>
</ul>
5) Add in the web address in the href="..." part

 
At 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok that Ah-nuld thing just creeped me out. I know that stars do commercials in Japan and overseas but wtf was that?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home