Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Late, and Long Awaited Dark knight Review

Finally went to see it w/ my bf who promised me, but didn't have time to take me earlier.

Anything I say has prolly already been heard so I'll cut out the fat and leave you w/ the short, SHORT version:

-I loved every character. Everyone was just awesome in the film. EVERYONE. I'm throwing extra love to Gary Oldman tho cuz he's fucking sassy.
-Had the perfect amount of explosions. YES.
-Dug the Batmobile (I haven't seen the 1st Batman flick so this was new to me) and the bike. SLICK.
-Wow....Gotham City has daytime hours? XD
-Didn't see the Watchmen trailer. T_T
-I love a good detective film.

All in all, I spent $8.25 (we fortunately caught matinee cuz it was Labor Day), and I would have paid LA prices (in the neighborhood of $15) to see it. Totally worth the money.

*Told you it was short, Lunies. XD*

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Blogger Dan said...

Glad you liked it! You need to do yourself a favor and rent Batman Begins though, Liam Neeson is really good in that one too!

 
At 11:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you got the chance to see Dark Knight finally, it is far too epic for you to have missed out on the experience.

I second getting your hands on Batman Begins, it's a great watch. Just curl up on a couch or on your bed and get ready for a cool ride.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home