Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Show Me the Meaning of Being Lazy

Kozumi's quote of the week:
Child-like innocence is a necessity of this world. Otherwise, we would have *never* believed a video game about a portly plumber who falls down a kingdom and into a magical mushroom land, filled with mushroom people, where an army of evil turtles are trying to ruin their shit. If you tried to tell that to us today we'd be like "WTF are you snorting man, gimme some!"
--Az, I am a Japanese School Teacher (Gaijin Smash)

School has officially started (in that its the 4th day in and thus add codes have been for the most part issued). And there has, w/ the exception of last April/March, never been a time when I have wanted to jut sit back and goof off than before. Sure all summer, I had the time, but my nature is to really just laze around like a fat cat in a sunbeam when I have all the free time in the world, and update things like DA and my blog when I have next to none. Its an odd habit I really need to kick.

So. This semester is full of retakes, and so far, it seems like spring 08 again, since I decided to be a dumbass and book myself not only the intro to Autodesk Maya class, but the habitat project class (wherein you must produce a 12 inches by 22 inches, photorealistic pencil rendering AND acrylic painting of a habitat w/ at least 30 animals and plants), AND the illustrious Sheldon Borenstein's friday drawing class which is about 6 hours of straight drawing. Oh....and there's that non-fiction class.....

So! Expect to see me a bunch of times when I'm trying to escape from work. lol.

What's new? Nothing really. Most updates'll hit DA first, then here. I haven't been up to much besides Brawl/Pokemon/Earthbound Diaries and the new series I've been working on, Distance. I am preparing for a massive Neo Black 9 revival, since next year will be the 10 year anniversary of existence.

At some point I'll be finishing that brawl vid I promised. Haven't gotten around to really getting my footage of the Tabuu fight mostly cuz Tabuu is a cheating whore. I might start another vid to get me started.

Halloween, Lunies! Its coming! I've been sniffing around Guise's blog and though I've been merely lurking, I can already see the beginnings of something for the witchy october season. Can't wait. Also I'll be attempting a Halloween countdown myself, perhaps w/ more reviews and scary things like Dionaea House or a spooky flash game.

And I'm jumping WAY ahead, but for you Advent-urers, I've been doing some XE AC related stuff and hope to have it up soon. ^^ I miss HU.

Ok! Update over. Back to making temples and helmets.

*Welcome to hell, Lunies*

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home