Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, October 15, 2007

Halloween Countdown, Day 15

I found something quite interesting over the weekend. I was at my grandmother's house for my cousin's daughter's birthday, and before I ate myself into a food coma, I went rooting through my old room and the closet. This is what i found:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was my old Princess Toadstood, aka Princess Peach costume from grade school. Man, it was so tiny. XD There used to be a little fabric mushroom on the chest, but it must have fallen off at some point.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I put an olf x-mas ornament where the jewel/mushroom would be.
Here's a detail:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Its things like that that just barely keep my spirit alive with witchy, Halloweeny stuff. I wonder if this costume would fit my friend Skuld-chan....

*Su-WEET! Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home