Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Friday, July 22, 2005

I'm...Old...Again

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"Uh-huh. If you ever try that again, I will give you the biggest kancho in the history of Japan," I say. "General Tojo will feel it 60 years ago, and call his planes back before they get to Pearl Harbor. Got it?"
--Azrael from Ass Wars chapter

I need to get friends who aren't younger than me and remind me of the gap. XD I'm only 22, I'm not old yet!!

For a great laugh, GO HERE NOW. God bless the Japanese.

I've been addicted to Animal Crossing for the Gamecube for about a week. WHY is this game so damned addicting??? I've done nothing but play AC and watch 80's heavy metal band concert DVDs.

Speaking of which, I've been helping out with a couple guys from my dad's work. They're doing a mockumentary on 5-6 bands, sorta like "This Is Spinal Tap", but with the same two guys in every band. XD I'm doing character designs and storyboards. ^^ I've always wanted to do sb's so now I have a great opportunity to do something non-school related. I can even put it in my portfolio for next year/semester. So all in all that's what's been new...and what's been keeping me from updating as often. ^^;;

That and my fanatical watching for Fatal Frame 3 news. I've been plugging Eimi-chan's site for awhile.... And if you don't know about Fatal Frame...then why the hell are you reading?

Loki: Maybe cuz they want to know more.

XD Yeah. Go play one of the best sleeper survival horror game series ever. Cute girls, scary atmosphere, great story, and innovative combat interface. Tecmo's over-blowing their DoA girls, its abolut time for someone with a brain on the shoulders instead of two big boobs and nothing else....tho there's nothin' wrong w/ that too....XD

Well, its late, and Tri-levlin is the worst hormone treatment ever. Irregular periods suck, but morning sickness sucks even more. I need the patch....XD Ah, who know what I'm talking about, huh? Nite Lunies.

*Sleep Tight, Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home