Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

0_0

Clio's Word of the Week:
Kyaa (intj): Onomatopoea for squealing, in terror, joy, or surprise.

O_O
Tip: when alone at home with an overreactive imagination, reading/looking at scary things like ghost stories or like phonomenon can make being a alone very not cool.

First: Thanks to Ryuutchi Malfoy, I can't sleep and I have school tomorrow. Thanks a lot. XP XD And here's why.

Second: My condolences to Epsilon. I'm very sorry. I'm here for you.

Third: If that door opens, I'm running the hell away and never looking back. Fiction or not, fear is fear.

*The Door Is Open, Lunies*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home