Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Kozumi's quote of the week:

"What kind of pervert puts mango on a taco??"
---Comander Taco, on Geeks in Space, episode 6

Well, looking back, I see that not only have I missed an update but that the SWHS ran pretty long last post. No worries, things like that will continue. After all, if I'm tortured by things like this on a daily/hourly basis, you guys should share in the pain as well.

Diz: Its cuz we luuuuuuv you.

My sister Penny (named changed to protect the evil that will destroy us all:) and TenTen's obession with the Happy Tree Friends not withstanding, I must say that if I have to either listen to the theme song or watch another violence, horror filled episode, I will gouge out my and thier eyes with a paper spoon. Forget Southpark; Happy Tree Friends will make the PTA start burning effigys of Cuddles the rabbit in the streets. For those who have suffered this horror, I feel and pray for your souls. For those who have not, thank your lucky stars for being spared.

Lex: Random Lunacy does not endorse Happy Tree Friends.

Happy birthday wishes to Witch One/Special Kitty, and GrandMel/Belldandy. Congratulations on turning the big 2-0. Thanks to Tsubasa/Ryori-san for giving me the tip on where the Bishonen Quiz went.

Next post I think Inha's gonna do her book review of "The Extraodinary Correspondence of Griffin and Sabine" trilogy. And when Rya and Dea sort out the kinks of their anime personalities/position debate thingy, we'll get that up. In the meantime, they're still tossing about appliances to solve their disagreements. The usual really.

*Till next time Lunies!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home