Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Friday, May 23, 2003

"April 5

"I was clinging to logic like a life buoy. Now, in the flick of an eye, I'm trying to follow intuition. I see a reflection of a samurai in the glass of a painting and I come to Japan--reason is discarded & I'm just going where the voice of the moment seem to send me. I'm the barbarian stalking the temples of Kyoto for long-departed wisdom; I wallow in the aesthetics hoping that they will purify the beholder.
"There are my introspective whimperings. I'm a self-indulgent child--why can't I grow up? I ask that sincerely. If you know, tell me.
"If I could draw the way I feel about you, I would.[...]"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home