Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Monday, May 19, 2003

And now..... Kozumi's Quote of the Week:

"Elephant's skin feels like Grandpa's elbow skin."
--Me, when my sister asked us (my friends) what elephant's skin feels like.

Well, you've noticed that my dear multiple personalities have taken over the blog.... Soon, the whole place'll get a new face lift...SHUT UP SYNDELIN.

Syndelin: I wasn't going to say a thing.

You were thinking it. Anyway. Well, my usual rants aren't really coming to me right now so I'll babble as they come. God help us.

Just saw the new X-man movie. Wolverine: HOT. Storm: HOT. Cyclops: HOT. Gambit: Casually meantioned. Nightcrawler: cute. Kinda odd that Nightcrawler's gone from being white to slightly hispanic, to german oddly enough. Nice to see my top three favorites in some shape or form in this movie
(Gambit, Nightcrawler, and Jubilee, in that order), well, at least I think Jubilee was there, my sister and I are sure that we saw her. Muttter mutter......

I need more shonen ai comics published.....I like "Fake" and all but I want to see Yami no Matsuei out there. Done well, mind you...not this shit that gets passed off as "translation" these days.... Hey, I'm all for translation and dubs (I like dubs unlike some people. There is some real talent out there; you can't always blame the lameness on the acting, sometimes its the scripting and translation) but I need to gave good ones instead of the horrible rabble that is Domestication.

Lex: *cough cough* CardCaptors. *cough cough hack*

Its hard to rant about stuff like this when I hear Rachel in "Friends" trying to get Ross to have sex with her to give birth. Its kinda disturbing, as I would not want to have sex with him. Its just not gonna happen.

Speaking of sex, I'm gonna get laid this Fanime!! Okay enough of that....well, maybe. Hee hee hee. No more hesitating like in shojo mangas, go for the gusto!!

*Till next time, Lunies!*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home