Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Its Day 2 of the Countdown of Halloween

I was gonna post about something Halloweeny tonight, but fuck it all, I have huge ass news to report:
fireball fucking island

Yeah. I fucking own Fireball Island. It was left-field surprise from the boyfriend, and can I say that I haven't been this happy since I heard that the Mother 3 translation is pretty mush almost finished (FUCK YEAH), or since I opened a christmas present and found Christmas NiGHTS tucked up inside (also a gift from my man).

Its completely intact, with all the pieces, cards, the tiki god and of course, the fireball marbles and red gem. The board is fucking huge. Its made of plastic and fuck me if you won't be seeing pics of it for an upcoming post on room decorations, starring everyone's favorite pair Raziel and Kain (and lesser so, Fiesta Pinata and Redd).

I wasn't one of the kids who was very board game oriented as a child. Nintendo and Sega owned my ass for years. Best board games really got was Mouse Trap, which isn't horrible, but half the pieces never fit right and to be honest, it was far more fun to put the thing together than play for cardboard cheese. I only got to play games like Crossfire (HELL YES) and Fireball Island as friend's houses, and I was more concerned with playing Coleco or SNES than playing Crossfire. I proved I had bigger huevos than my friends in more dexterious ways like beating SMB3 in a single sitting, rather than being friends with Lady Luck and her cheating whore dice.

For the biggest and hands down the BEST review of Fireball Island, Matt has done the game more than justice on X-E
And for a bonus: the legendary Crossfire article

I'm gonna have more pics to come soon, but its late, I pulled an all-nighter, and i just wanna get my relaxation in before I crash.

Yes, this is so the centerpiece for the Halloween Party. Those on Tsu.nu, keep it quiet. FI is a surprise. ^^ Next to Alex, of course.

*Fireball FUCKING ISLAND, lunies*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home