Random Lunacy

Ranting from a San Jose artist/amature cosplayer at its finest. Multiple personalities frequent to kibitz author. Random Lunacy: Is it sleeping...or is it dead? >>

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Some of You Need One, So I'm Selling Lives for Wholesale!

Kozumi's Quote of the Week:
"Black Belt! Hit Sir-Armor-of-Gothic here until he stops thinking conscious thoughts."
--White Mage, 8-Bit Theater, ep. 131: I Love Punch Arts

Been working on the movie, so I've been away fromm the net of inter-ness. The Fatal Frame 3 release party is this week. ^^ Yay for Rei and co.

Those on the forum, word association is tops. 33 pages and swelling. XD

AniCross is the best game ever. Hands down. I say this as I haven't picked up my Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life. But whatever. It needs to rain more in my town.

Can't wait til the tallies have been tallied and we find out if my AMV made it in the finals at Fatal World. Speaking of which, I'm making another one, to a song by The Pillows (of FLCL fame) cuz they're fucking sassy. So far, I've done 3, with the first in the retooling department.

I've been getting out more, by swimming. Everyone should go out more too. It makes one feel better when doing things outside. Save a TV, go outside.

Save a horse. Ride a cowboy.

My Space and Friendster have showed me that being 8 degrees of separation from people you never thought you knew makes this world a truely small experience.

I'll be away for a week, starting the 6th, and ending on the 12th. Not that this matters as I rarely update anymore, but anyway. I'll miss everyone on the forum the most, but getting away from certain people will be a complete blessing. The internet can only block so much annoyance.

Well, I'll post later, when there's more to talk about. Summer is boring and pleasantly calm. I love summer.

*Til next time, lunies!*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home